read below
---------------------- Forwarded by Bill O'Brien/Mechanicsburg/US/NFC on
03/29/2001 03:32 PM ---------------------------

Bill O'Brien
03/29/2001 02:30 PM

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:

Subject:  Re: Walmart shipping information  (Document link: Bill O'Brien)

I deal with Walmart quit a bit, They do in  fact have a valid reason for
moving to v4030 and that is the use of the Global location number (GLN)

  it will replace their current DUNS+4 numbering system, so anyone using
the DUNS+4  heads-up. I agree that Walmart is a aggressive customer

 and can be diffulcult at times, but it's customers like this that create
challenges that make us professionals reach deep into our skill sets to
provide a

solution and when this happens everybody wins.

Bill

[EMAIL PROTECTED]@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU on 03/29/2001 12:57:56 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]