Hi folks,
I'm a bit confused about the CONTRL message:
It has a UNH seg like any other msg, complete with version info  - e.g.
D.97A etc. Now, the CONTRL is not part of a directory, but rather defined in
the syntax.

Thus, how relevant is that info? Or translator (any Harbinger/Peregrine
users out there?) decides it's irrelevant and fills it with 90.1 or
something like that.

Enter 800lb gorilla, requesting control version D.97A with following
structure..... blah-di-blah.To correct that would be interesting, as we're
now talking about different CONTRL messages per partner - is that the norm?
('scuse the ignorance, first time setting up EDIFATC Ack's)

Any help appreciated

Michael Pokraka
SAP EDI Analyst
Samsung Semiconductor Europe Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)20 8380-7050
Fax: +44 (0)20 8380-7218
This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.