Title: RE: Internet, EDI and XML

AHilton had said:
What I had described when I mentioned using a web-based EDI solution can be, in a way, even more of a tighter link between TP s than trad-EDI (I hate that phrase!).

My question would be:
What is the difference between trad-EDI and EDI?  I don't believe there is a difference.  I believe this is a nefarious plot on the part of the XML faction---they can 'prove' trad-EDI is less efficient than XML...why, it even has more letters than the standard 3-letter acronym, plus it's awkward to say!!!

I say fight back...let's go back to using the phrase 'EDI" but let's refer to that newcomer as <DescriptiveButLarge>XML

Drake Weideman
Manager-Tech Support-Trinary Systems
Ph: (248) 442-8540
Fax:: (248) 442-9125