Hi,

I'm looking at Microsoft BizTalk. I want to translate a EDIFACT D96A Orders
document into an XML document. However, BizTalk does not have templates for
D96A. So, can anyone send me the EDIFACT document in XML format, or a DTD of
the EDIFACT document?

Kind regards, met vriendelijke groet,

        Marco van de Bunt
        Product Consultant

Triffit
A Vanenburg Initiative

Vanenburgerallee 13             Phone:          +31 (0)341 375656
PO Box 231                      Facsimile:      +31 (0)341 375500
3880 AE Putten                  Mobile:                 +31 (0)6 53563992
The Netherlands                 E-mail:                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit our website at : http://www.triffit.com

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have
received this message in error.