Bisynch is a communications protocol that is computer independent. You
should be able to find a combination of communications software and hardware
(modem) that can transmit and receive via Bisynch. I have use Cleo, in the
past, from an IBM RS/6000 running AIX as well as from a PC (I believe the
software was Trading Partner PC). Good luck.

Arthur Weiner
(973) 625-0832