One of my clients does Bisync with a Hayes Optima AutoSync2 56k external
modem and 3780Link on a Pentium II 300MHz computer I built. They've had lots
of problems with the software & modem freezing about twice a week and I'm
about to scrap the communications software altogether and write it myself.
That way I could at least tell what was going wrong and either fix it or
work around it. PC-based modems are notoriously flakey anyway but this
client has just about had enough of the whole thing. If it weren't for the
outrageous prices of VANs and the general reluctance to change of their
goliath TP which forces them to use Bisync, then my client would have dumped
the Bisync long ago.

- AHilton