From: "Richer, Robert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 10:38 AM
Subject: EDI over the Internet; Comments on solutions

Bonjour everybody,

First of all I would like to thanks all of you that took the time to answer
to my questions.  That's include end users and software providers.  I have
now around 12 different solutions to evaluate.

Many answers I received regarding EDI over the Internet mention the EDIINT
standards...
Can any of you give me company names that are selling software that are
EDIINT?  Also any comments on the qualities & defaults of these softwares as
well as the quality of the technical support you are getting will be greatly
appreciated.

I'm looking not only for good comments.  If there is a company that you
would not recommend and that you don't want to post your comments for the
group, please email me personally.

I'm mainly looking for comments from users of these softwares or people that
work closely with them.

Here is the list of the solutions I have to evaluate.  Feel free to comments
the one(s) you know.
*       IPNET
*       EcomXML Solutions
*       e|c tone
*       EXTOL
*       BOOMI
*       CLEO
*       Cyclone Interchange
*       SonicMQ
*       InfoShark
*       IBM Interchange Services
*       WS_FTP Pro

The company I'm working for is an ABS/PVC pipes manufacturers and we have
products for Electrical, Plumbing, Municipal & Industrial usage.  So if any
of you is in the Hardline and are a customer of us, please mention it in
your email.
Our environment will be NT Intel server using  EDI*Windows for EDI
translation.

Thanks again,

Robert Richer
Coordonnateur Commerce Électronique
Electronic Commerce Coordinator
IPEX Inc. (Kraloy, Multi-Fittings, Scepter Electrical Systems)
Édifice du Port de Montréal / Port of Montreal Building
Aile 3, 1ier étage, Cité du Havre / Wing 3, 1st floor, Cite du Havre
Montréal, Qc / Montreal, Qc
H3C 3R5

Tél.: (514) 861-7221 ext.: 233
        1-800-363-2620