Yes but my delete button is wearing down and my finger is getting weary.
The problem is the "recursive discussions".  Explore, implore, debate, but
circular discussions are much like the "Song That Never Ends" (may Sherry
Lewis and Lambchop rest in peace") there's just not much of a point.  Agree
to diagree and go on.

Rachel Foerster wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> If you find the continuing discussion boring or not informative, you can
> always use the delete key. The subject line clearly identifies the
> discussion topic. Others may still find the exchange of ideas useful and
> informative. No one is forcing you to continue reading.
>
> Rachel
>
> Please can we draw this 997 debate to a close?
> These recursive discussions cause people to drop off the list.
>
> Regards
> Jeff Hill

Glenn Thompson
Programmer/Analyst