Hi all,

I think that the main reason of this list is to talk about EDI, EDI problems
& solutions...

I did not follow all the email exchange between Rachel & Paul & ....because
at a certain point it did not interest me.
But I was glad to know that some people were having this kind of problem.
It's not because I'm having this problem but who knows, in the future I
might have it and it will be good to know that someone else had it....

Like Rachel said, the Subject line clearly identifies the discussion
topic...

If everybody stop complaining, this will reduce the email traffic by 50%...

Regards,

Robert Richer
Coordonnateur Commerce Électronique
Electronic Commerce Coordinator
IPEX Inc.
Édifice du Port de Montréal / Port of Montreal Building
Aile 3, 1ier étage, Cité du Havre / Wing 3, 1st floor, Cite du Havre
Montréal, Qc / Montreal, Qc
H3C 3R5

Tél.: (514) 861-7221 ext.: 233
        1-800-363-2620