Hmmm, Eva.  It seems to me you used to have a crack EDI Systems Analyst working
with you there.  Whatever happened to him?  Oh, yes, now I remember, the
management there didn't need another guy telling the boss how to go about
managing change.

Having a wonderful time ... wish you were here.

Art Douglas
Crack EDI Systems Analyst