I saw something like that one time when working with Ordernet - excuse me,
of course I meant "Commerce:Network." (This is maybe a year ago.)

Turns out it was caused by using 'carriage return' (ASCII x'0D') as the
segment terminator (as suggested by VICS). Commerce:Network's system thought
"CR" meant "CRLF" and therefore "newline" and started a new physical record,
space-filling the rest of the current record when it found CR at other than
a communications record boundary.

Check your delimiter and terminator characters; if they are any kind of
"control" characters (especially CR or LF (ASCII x'0A') )  replace them with
non-control characters and try again. (It's worth a shot).

Michael C. Mattias
Tal Systems
Racine WI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]