Hi Doris and List,

One more service to consider.
Does your EDI supplier move the money for you???  We do.
Why would a company spend big $'s on sophisticated EDI messaging only to
write out and mail a paper check after the order is acknowledged?
Or after the buying partner receives the invoice, they send a paper check
which the selling partner must open by hand and manually enter as a deposit.
Electronic Funds Transfer or EFT/ACH will take the 5-10 day "float" from the
bank.
This will allow the trading partners fast access to funds otherwise tied up
by the banks.
Remember a paper item is subject to the whimsical lethargy of the USPS.
All the time your money spends trapped in side an envelope is pure profit
for the Banker.

Sincerely,

John McPherson
Director of E-Commerce Development