Our company can provide you with these services.  If you e-mail me or call me with
more details, I can explain the ways we can help and put you in touch with the correct
salesperson.

Sincerely,

Matt Brown

At 10:48 PM 6/14/01 -0400, Michael @ NETCOM wrote:
>Ok.  So what would be the cheapest and quickest EDI solution for a company
>that is looking to trade two custom EDI transactions with only one business
>partner ?  This company currently has no EDI capability at all.
>
>Specifically this company wants to accept 940 warehouse orders and return
>945 warehouse order acknowledgements with only one business partner.  Both
>of these transactions would be in a format dictated by the business partner.
>
>Any suggestions ?
>
>Thanks,
>M-
>
>Michael Hodnett
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Matt Brown                                              Internet Commerce Corporation
Technical Sales Support Engineer                        805 3rd Avenue
Direct Line:    212-271-7631                            New York, NY  10022
Fax:            212-271-8580

ICC CORPORATE WEBSITES:
http://www.icc.net ................... Internet Based VAN
http://www.rtci.com .................. Consulting, Development & Mapping