From: Michael @ NETCOM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 10:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What's the 'Bestest' If You Want Cheapest and Quickest ?

Ok.  So what would be the cheapest and quickest EDI solution for a
company
that is looking to trade two custom EDI transactions with only one
business
partner ?  This company currently has no EDI capability at all.

Specifically this company wants to accept 940 warehouse orders and
return
945 warehouse order acknowledgements with only one business partner.
Both
of these transactions would be in a format dictated by the business
partner.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
M-