Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 2:55 PM
Subject: EDI using FTP

Hi

I am looking at getting a list of VANs that have the ability for my client to be able to ftp to and pick up their 850s and drop off their 810s.  The files must be in X.12 format.
A list of these VANs would be greatly appreciated.  I know Sterling has this ability but I don't know anyone else.

Thanks in advance,

Ian