Our company has a disaster recovery plan where we have similar equipment in
two different cities. I have been asked to plan for a disaster recovery plan
for our TLE EDI server running on an NT system against a MS SQL database.
The two sites are located on opposites coasts but are interconnected via a
Frame Relay WAN connection.

The first issue that comes to mind is keeping the maps and databases
synchronized. Has anyone else undertaken this planning process? I would love
to hear your suggestions.

Dale Marthaller
David Oppenheimer Group
> International Marketers of Fresh Produce
www.oppyproduce.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(604) 435-1386