We are, for obvious reasons, using Easylink.

Much of our experience has been with them in their "AT&T Easylink"
incarnation, so this doesn't tell you a lot about how Easylink Services is
going to be.

> Technical support: is it hard to reach someone?  Are they open when you
> need
> them? Constant busy signal?

Never, ever had a busy signal in contacting tech support.  No hold queue
either.  Tech support always picked up and I was talking to a human being in
under a minute.

> Pricing:  do you consider it fair, high, low?

I don't deal with pricing at all, so I can't comment.

> Reliability:  are they reliable?  do you trust them to get your docs to
> your
> TP?

We've only had one failure that I can remember in the past 3 years that we
can attribute to them.  And I was on vacation that week, therefore it
doesn't count.  :-{)

> System:  are they constantly having computer problems?  constant downtime?

Nope.  Very reliable.

> ftp: are you doing ftp (over the internet or otherwise) to them?  is that
> working out well?

We get our messages via uucp, so I can't comment on their FTP service.

They seem to be getting their act together -- the web site is helpful.
Never saw it before.  We used to have to fax interconnect requests in, now
we can either do it ourselves or submit a web form.   Obviously it remains
to be seen how Easylink Services comports themselves, but overall we've had
no (or very very few) issues with them.