Just wondering if anyone in this group is either currently utilizing
Easylink or formerly utilized Easylink as their VAN.  I've already talked to
one of their sales personnel and have received some pricing information, but
I wanted to get some opinions on them from actual/former users within this
EDI group.

Types of things that I'm wondering about:

Technical support: is it hard to reach someone?  Are they open when you need
them? Constant busy signal?
Pricing:  do you consider it fair, high, low?
Reliability:  are they reliable?  do you trust them to get your docs to your
TP?
System:  are they constantly having computer problems?  constant downtime?
ftp: are you doing ftp (over the internet or otherwise) to them?  is that
working out well?
etc

Any opinions will be helpful.

Thanks.