HI All,

It seems like everyday, Wal-Mart adds new or different requirements to their
expanded PO # process.  It also doesn't help to continually receive
conflicting and vague information either.  However, there is not too much
that we can do about it, but roll with the punches.  I'm trying to find out
what the word on the street is on the 816 process.

Originally, we where only going to create a table to contain and swap the
GLN and Facility #s.  However, our shipping label was just rejected due to
the name field not being exactly what they have in their system.  So, now we
are redefining our 816 process to store address info on the table to update
our customer address database. Is there anything else I'm missing?  What are
you doing?

Also, I had kept emails pertaining to the ISA11 ':' (semicolon) issue, and
the resolution to that problem, but unfortunately, I lost them.  Anyone
using Harbinger TLE 4.1, please send me the solution.

Is there anyone having any success in meeting Wal-Mart's expanded PO
requirements?  Originally, it looked like that we were going to make their
target date, but since the target keeps on moving, I think that we may end
up being a little late.  Tell me how you are doing?

Enjoy-
Brian Test
Senior E-Commerce Analyst
ACCO North America
300 Tower Parkway
Lincolnshire, IL 60069-3640
(800) 222-6462 x3973
(847) 419-4146 FAX

"WorldSecure" made the following
 annotations on 07/17/01 13:45:18

[INFO] -- Virus Manager:
This message was scanned with Network Associates Viper,
and no viruses were detected.