I used to work on a project that involved migrating Walmart mapping to 4010
Y2k related.
We had same problem, even after the 997's were received as accepted,
Walmart AP would not see the  Invoices.
Finally, after over 4weeks of troubleshooting, we found out that due to
some catalog items not setup correctly in their system, they were dropping
the whole Invoice. There was no 864 generated for this error out of their
application.
Another issue was related to IT1 segment , loop was setup to max upto 20000
in Walmart implementation guidelines instead of  200000.

We had to correct our mapping as well as they had to correct their Item
Catalog information.

Hope this helps in getting your issues resolved.

Regards,

Swati Dharia
EDI Technical Leader
SPX Corporation
v-mail: 810-753-3303
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Tim Cronin
                    <tcronin@AVICON        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    .COM>                  cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: Wal-Mart 810 does not
                    Electronic Data        get transfered
                    Interchange
                    Issues
                    <EDI-L@LISTSERV
                    .UCOP.EDU>

                    07/18/01 12:56
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to Tim Cronin

I do not send 810's to Wal-Mart so I can't comment about that, but if you
have received 997's for the transactions then the problem is on their end
not yours. Have you discussed it with them?

Tim Cronin
www.avicon.com