Hello all,

I work at a large healthcare provider organization that is assessing the feasibility
of conducting EDI transactions with our top 5 insurance payers.  I am interested in
hearing from anyone in the Healthcare industry who has recently converted their PA/PM
systems from sending the electronic HCFA 1500 or UB92  (or other non-standard
proprietary formats like NSF) to sending the standard "HIPAA compliant" transactions.
Specifically, what measurements did you use to conduct your ROI or CBA for converting
to EDI?   Who participated in the assessment?   How long did it take?   Any
information you could share would be very, very, very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Amanda Dorsey
(205) 934-0581 - v