Hi Everybody,

At the risk of getting bombarded with calls/emails from salespeople...

We are going to be doing VMI with Nexcom.   We are in the very beginning
stages of just researching this.   Is anyone out there a) doing VMI w/
Nexcom, if so how are you doing it and b) if not w/ Nexcom but are doing
VMI w/ someone how are you doing it?

I searched the EDI listserv archives and found a couple on VMI but not
enough to give me a good feel for what I'm up against.   I had a little
experience with it at a previous company but certainly need to learn a lot
more.

Any specific VMI software/systems being used, success stories, problems,
etc  would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Enjoy what's left to the summer!

Robyn Noble
New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.