Shannon,
        This is good.  Instead of people talking about this case and questioning the
big blue sky, we actually had somebody involved.  Do you have any feedback to
the comments supplied so far?

Regards,
-Steve

---------------

Good Morning,

In case you do not link to the article below, I wanted to share that IPNet
Solutions is the vendor that has brought JB Hunt this compelling ROI.
Additionally, we plan to offer the solution to their smaller and mid-sized
trading partners as well. If you have questions or comments about the
initiatives at JB Hunt, Please forward them to Mark Speck 806-376-9277 or
email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you

Shannon Haley
Business Development Manager