From: Steve X Lee SL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 3:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: JB Hunt and EDI to XML (and

"will now be expecting even faster monkeys pulled out of ever tighter
behinds
;)"

Bad command or file name, please retry.

--------------------

In a previous position (2 years ago), I had a chance to evaluate IPnet's
"solution" and it is, indeed, a rather slick message
management/communication package, very flexible and robust, I thought.
I didn't take a look at the translation portion, as we weren't going to
switch translators, but what I saw was pretty neat (although for budget
reasons, not purchased) and was most definitely a VAN replacement, first
and foremost, I'd say.  It would be nice to get some solid info, because
I am sure the business people who read this article will now be
expecting even faster monkeys pulled out of ever tighter behinds ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Leah