-----Original Message-----
From: Leah Closson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 3:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: JB Hunt and EDI to XML (and more) conversion

It would be nice to get some solid info, because
I am sure the business people who read this article will now be
expecting even faster monkeys pulled out of ever tighter behinds ;)

Just my 2 cents.

And worth a lot more than that, I'll have you know.    But my keyboard may
not recover from the afternoon coffee bath.

I have been ominously quiet on this issue, although my jaw is getting
tighter and tighter.  But I want you to know that as I was reading Bill
Kammerer's weigh-in on this issue, my cubemate forwarded me something from
Way Up High which referenced the aforementioned InternetWeek link and
basically said "We Should Be Doing Something Like This."

Some mornings, it's just not worth gnawing through the straps.