From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 12:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Don't Call Me . . . Don't Hang Up . . . You might be working for them one day

While we all dislike annoying, shark like, sales people -- let's face
reality.  We would be on the street selling apples if not for these people.
Somewhere, on some street corner, is a salesperson from every company listed
on this List, calling some other company to sell their services.  It drives
me nutty when I hear people complaining about sales people when we have all
done it at one time or another in our career -- job hunting is one example.
Personally, I especially love the pharma companies that hang up on me as if
they're afraid of some contagious disease -- but of course pharma companies
wouldn't know about sales, they only created the concept of the overbearing
salesperson when they inundate doctor's offices with their freebies and
Post-It pads.

Next time one of those annoying sales people calls, don't hang up.  Talk to
them.  You never know. You might be working for them one day.

J. Marcus
Palarco
732-417-2886