Hello,

I have almost 4 years of EDI experience. I have used GXS (formerly GEIS) Application Integrator, GXS Enterprise, Premeneos EDI/Open, TSI's Mercator tools. I have experience in Unix and Windows. I have very good programming experince with C++, Perl and Unix shell scripts. I also have good knowledge of XML, Javascript, Java, HTML, Pascal, VB, etc.

I had worked at very good companies, namely, GE Information Services, Qwest and TCS.

Right now I am in Denver, but I am ready to relocate. If anybody is interested, please reply me seperatly.

Regards,
Sanjeev Gupta