I attend a Sterling Commerce regional seminar last week in Charlotte, NC.
The Gentran Product Update portion of the seminar specified a release date
of December 2001 for Gentran:SERVER 6.0 for Unix.

Whitney Gilliam
EC Technical Principal
Springs Industries, Inc.
Voice: (803) 396-1295
Fax: (803) 396-1265

                    Don Masser
                    <DMASSER@GEISIN        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    GER.EDU>               cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: Gentran:SERVER 6.0 for Unix
                    Electronic Data
                    Interchange
                    Issues
                    <EDI-L@LISTSERV
                    .UCOP.EDU>

                    08/27/01 09:23
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to Don Masser

Chris, correct me if I am wrong, or has there been another delay in the 6.0
release.  The last that I had heard, release 6.0 had been delayed until
October of this year.

Thanks,

Donald Masser
EDI Coordinator
Geisinger Health System
100 North Academy Ave
Mail Drop 17-00
Danville, PA 17822-1700

tel.  (570)271-8108
fax  (570)271-6717
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Cancilla, Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 8/27/01 8:37:58 AM >>>
GENTRAN:Server for UNIX v6.0 will be available in December 2001.