Dave,

Our Account Manager sent us an invitation.  They had one in Nashville last
Tuesday and one in Charlotte on Wednesday.  I do not know if they have any
more seminars scheduled, but I suggest you contact your Sterling Commerce
Account Manager.  The seminar was titled Adventures in E-Commerce.

Whitney Gilliam
EC Technical Principal
Springs Industries, Inc.
Voice: (803) 396-1295
Fax: (803) 396-1265

                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    et                   To:     Whitney Gilliam
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    08/27/01             cc:
                    11:10 AM             Subject:     Re: Gentran:SERVER 6.0 for Unix

Whitney,
how did you hear of the Sterling seminar?  Thanks
Dave Frenkel
> I attend a Sterling Commerce regional seminar last week in Charlotte, NC.
> The Gentran Product Update portion of the seminar specified a release
date
> of December 2001 for Gentran:SERVER 6.0 for Unix.
>
> Whitney Gilliam
> EC Technical Principal
> Springs Industries, Inc.
> Voice: (803) 396-1295