Most of you responded with one general theme ... "let's not change
our lives in reaction to these events ... doing so gives these
terrorists a victory."  The idea behind terrorism is to invoke
terror to such an extent that our daily lives are considerably
different.

very secure.  On more than one occasion, I have passed through
airport security, set off the alarms, and no one searched me
... even though I stopped and waited.  What about the smaller
regional airports where the xray machine technician is drowsy
from boredom or distracted by idle conversation?

My travel plans will not change, but my awareness and concern
are heightned.  I am willing to support drastic improvements
in airport security even if it means higher costs and less time
with friends and family.  Please support these efforts.

Thank you to all those who have and will respond to these questions.

Support America in Her Time of Need!

Lee LoFrisco