I just had this sent to me but I don't know if is an accurate quote or not.

I believe this was the quote to which you were referring? (below)
>       Nostradamus Prediction from 1654A.D.
>
> Please read the short note below, and note that this is from 1654AD.
>
> "In the year of the new century and nine months,
> From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
> The sky will burn at forty-five degrees
> Fire approaches the great new city..."
>
> "There will be a great thunder,
> Two brothers torn apart by chaos   (twin towers)
> while the fortress endures,
> the great leader will succumb
> The third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

QUESTIONS:
"> while the fortress endures," = the Whitehouse or the Pentagon?
"the great leader will succumb" = Bush?  succumb?
Does the "great new city" = "big city" = New York?