"L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf" is 1999, not the 'new century'. This
quatrain was said at the time to refer to the total eclipse of August 1999,
using the excuse that the calendar had changed since Nostradamus' time, so
that the eclipse would have been in the seventh month using the old
calendar. It was crap then and it's crap now. The people killed and
suffering in the US deserve better than this stupid thread. This atrocity
is the result of contemporary terrorism. Dragging a mediaeval monk into it
helps no one.

"LI,MEI (HP-PaloAlto,ex1)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@LISTSERV.UCOP.EDU> on 12/09/2001
23:53:43

Please respond to "LI,MEI (HP-PaloAlto,ex1)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  Electronic Data Interchange Issues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>