I think the idea below is a wonderful one.  Unfortunately, I am stranded in
Japan and unable to get home in time to participate.  Perhaps any of you
who are able to participate can join in...

Bless you all for your support,

Suzanne Nichols

 Please pass this along to all people you know.

 Please contact your local radio stations, TV stations  to ask people to
come outside at 9pm EST time and light a candle across this great nation
for those people who lost their lives in this terrorist act. The brave men
and women of our police departments and fire departments who lost their
lives trying to rescue those caught in the destruction. And for the rest of
us to show the world that this country stands united against people who use
terrorism and reaffirm our commitment to make terrorism a crime against all
humanity and those who seek peace.

 I will be outside with my candle, please be there too!