Good Morning All,

I was not in the office yesterday as I was one of the many that knew
someone that died on one of the planes.   Just a few months ago I was
working for the TJX Companies and worked with one of the seven TJX women
that were on one of the planes headed for LA.   I cannot even begin to
express how touching it was to come in early this morning and see all these
incredibly thoughtful and moving emails.    If only more people thought and
felt the way the people on this list do then perhaps there would never be
reason to stray off the normal subjects of the list and be discussing such
awful things.

I was quite upset driving into work today seeing the Boston buildings in
front of me and getting an even clearer view from the floor I work on as I
am only a few miles from the heart of the city.   It is still upsetting to
look out and think that just 2 days ago those horrible monsters were out
there, waiting to start their attack and to think I was sitting here at my
desk, perhaps even catching up on emails to this list when they flew
overhead.    I haven't had a chance to read all the emails that we sent in
yesterday and today but wanted to take the time to tell all of you that
reading your emails has made it a little easier to be here today.    I
second the thoughts of everyone who said we can't let this change our lives
and we can't live in fear but until the shock wears off and hurts numbs a
little reading your emails makes it a bit easier to look out the window at
the city I love so much.   You are all very kind and thoughtful people and
your thoughts/prayers are greatly appreciated!

God bless you all and I hope no one ever has to experience again what we
all went through these past few days.

Robyn Noble
New Balance Athletic Shoe, Inc.
ECommerce Project Leader