I've been with EDI-L since the very earliest days also.  I feel like i'm
losing an old,ear friend ... but I'm happy that EDI-L will live on in
it's new form.  I'm not sure how many people read EDI-L on USENET and
how many read it via listserv; hopefully everyone ("all the usual
suspects") will follow us to the new list.

Richard, Thank You.  It's been a pleasure to be a guest in your house
all these years.

Richard Hintz wrote:

> This is a message from the list owner.
>
> I believe it's time for a change in line with what Richard Druckenmiller
> suggests.  This is to announce that EDI-L at this site will be
> discontinued in one week, which should be an adequate transition period.
>
> People who have an interest in EDI-L should sign up for the alternative
> list and begin new discussion threads there.  The archives are not
> hosted at the UCOP site, so I assume there'll be no change for those who
> want to access the archives.  Questions about the new list should be
> directed to Richard Druckenmiller, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Thank you for your informative postings over the years.
>   Rich Hintz
>   EDI-L (@UCOP) List Owner

Brian Lehrhoff ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
EDI Consultant