From: Rachel Foerster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 4:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Administrative Note: EDI-L Site Change

Richard,

I understand the circumstances that led to this decision.

While this list is still active I want to go on record to thank you and the
university for the years of support provided to the global EDI community
through this list. It has been an extremely valuable forum for the free
exchange of ideas, concerns and a place where questions can be asked and
answered.

MANY, MANY THANKS to you and the university for having provided this service
to us.

Rachel Foerster
Principal
Rachel Foerster & Associates, Ltd.
Professionals in EDI & Electronic Commerce
39432 North Avenue
Beach Park, IL 60099
Phone: 847-872-8070
Fax: 847-872-6860
http://www.rfa-edi.com <http://www.rfa-edi.com>

This is a message from the list owner.

I believe it's time for a change in line with what Richard Druckenmiller
suggests.  This is to announce that EDI-L at this site will be
discontinued in one week, which should be an adequate transition period.

People who have an interest in EDI-L should sign up for the alternative
list and begin new discussion threads there.  The archives are not
hosted at the UCOP site, so I assume there'll be no change for those who
want to access the archives.  Questions about the new list should be
directed to Richard Druckenmiller, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you for your informative postings over the years.
  Rich Hintz
  EDI-L (@UCOP) List Owner