The old "EDI Forum, The Journal of Electronic Commerce" ceased publication
about a year and a half ago.   If you look hard enough and find the right
people to talk with, you might be able to get back issues or CD ROM
compilations from Thomson EC Resources, a division of Thomson Financial.
(Also Faulkner & Gray, perhaps).

There is a relatively new academic journal called "The Quarterly Journal of
Electronic Commerce", which you can find on the web at www.qjec.org.

Brian Richardson wrote:

> Does anyone know if this is still being published ?  I've got several
> issues that are a few years old, and I was wondering if there is a
> CD compilation of more recent issues available.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Brian Richardson
> Highlander Technologies, Inc.

Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting
www.rawlinsecconsulting.com