In light of Richard Hintz's squeamish remarks I have taken the liberty
to invite you to join a new list called [EMAIL PROTECTED] - A
discussion list for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and related
business to business data interchange.

It's time for this list to move on to 21st century anyhow where we have:
- Calendar to list specific events for your organization
- Message archive searches
- File upload capabilities for demo discussion and/or sharing
- Photo upload capabilities for discussion and/or sharing
- Bookmarks to list recommended websites
- Database where we can have phone books, lists, etc.
- Polls where we can ask the list to vote on topics for discussion
- Chat
- All of which is completely free

You may join the list in a primitive fashion as you do this one by
simply emailing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  You do NOT need a
browser!  You receive and send emails just like you do with this list.

However, in order to take advantage of the features listed above you
will need to join formally using a browser at http://groups.yahoo.com/
for free to create a Yahoo! ID, but you are not required to this if you
just want to read and/or send the messages.

The new list will not mirror [EMAIL PROTECTED] nor have any
affiliation with this [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Although the list is specifically for discussing EDI and related topics,
I have no specific guidelines for the list or restrictions on postings
other than you must abide by Yahoo!'s guidelines as listed at:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

I certainly will not get on your case for posting diatribes about
America's great tragedy.  In fact I welcome them!  We must work through
this together with friends, family, AND colleagues.

Please join by simply emailing to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you and sincerely,
--
Richard Druckenmiller
President