Our client, in North Carolina, Is looking for an EDI Programmer/Analyst.
This is a large company with great career opportunities.
The candidate should have experience with IBM Mainframes (MVS), COBOL, and
EDI mapping skills.

The ideal candidate will have experience with the above and Natural, XML,
use of IBM's DataInterchange EDI Translator, UCS & VICS Transaction Sets.
They should also have 3 to 5 years experience in this environment..
The company will relocate.

If you are interested, please send me your resume right away.

 John C. Gravlin
Electronic Commerce Recruiter, CommerceLink
 Office: 813-888-8348
 Web: www.commercelink.com