> >I've been on this list for years.  I don't think I have *ever* seen
> >this requested.
>
> :-)
>
> Perhaps he was referring to the XMLLinguist Bulletin Board. XMLLinguist
> is a useful product, even if it is marketed a little vigorously.
>

I was actually referring to my experience in general. Not only on this board
(the latest of which was started in June of this year, see
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/message/10987), but on various other
places as well. There is a demand for an article like this in the market at
large, from many different places (including the EDI-L users), and since
this was an article about EDI, I figured I'd let this group know about it to
get their feedback.

Bryce K. Nielsen
SysOnyx, Inc. (www.sysonyx.com)
Makers of xmlLinguist, the EDI to XML Translator
http://www.sysonyx.com/products/xmllinguist



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, 
<LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to