Hello everybody,
  I enjoy reading messages on this board.  This group is always 
helpful.  I need help to know more about GIS ( other than what is on 
their website).
My company is exploring the possibility of using GIS for their EDI 
solutions. I have following questions:
1. Which is better, GIS NT vs. Unix?
2. If a person knows Gentran server for Unix, will it be easy for him 
to work with GIS Unix ? or better to go with NT.
3. Does Sterling VAN comes with GIS as a package ? Can we use any 
cheaper VAN with GIS? Can some one help me to find cheaper and 
reliable VAN? 
4. I read on Sterling's GIS site that they also offer Data 
synchronization option of GIS which comes with UCCnet and AS2 as a 
package ( This is what I understood), Is anybody using it ? What is 
your experience? 
5. What are the watch outs for implementing GIS ? 

I would like to talk to some one offline about their GIS 
implementation experience.  

Thanks in advance.
Savita.









------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/OIFolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, <JOBS>, 
<LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to