Hello All, 

I have posted on here a couple of times with great success. Once 
again, I have an immediate need in Dallas, TX for Gentran NT 4.0 
Consultant. Experience with Cyclone interchange is referred but not 
required. This position requires the resource to be onsite. No 
remote work. This is a contract position.

I have conflicting opinions in regards to posting salary 
requirements on this forum so please call me @ 704-200-4184 or email 
me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to details.

HRi already has 2 consultants onsite and has the requirement for one 
additional resource. This is an immediate need.

Thanks,

Whit Hudson
Manager of Services
Healthier Resources, Inc.
O: 704-844-6708
C: 704-200-4184







.  
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Access the list online at:  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to