The thread on EDI Outsourcing couldn't be more timely.  Yesterday I received an 
email from Softshare announcing their long-anticipated webECS product.  ECS is 
Softshare's server-based executive.  It handles VAN and EDIINT communication, 
hands-off files to the Delta translator, runs reports, sets up Trading 
Partners, views logs, etc., etc., etc.  Until now, you had to be on the LAN or 
VPN that the Windows server running ECS was on in order to manage the system.

No more.  With ECS 5.0, to be released this month, managing your client's EDI 
system can be done from any web-enabled device.  So, if you are within 
cell-range or in Starbucks, at your girlfriend's house, in your car, anywhere 
you can get a connection, you are in business.  Oh, you also need your clients 
to be running Softshare ECS.  Fortunately, that is affordable, and easy to 
implement.

Check this out at http://www.softshare.com/newsletter/

<disclosure>Remember when I used to plug Softshare and say, "I am not an 
employee or agent of Softshare?"  Well, now I have to say, "I am not an 
employee of Softshare."  I am, however, authorized to represent their products, 
and if you decide to call me about becoming a Softshare user and the deal is 
done, I will receive a commission.  You each have the opportunity of being the 
first.</disclosure>

"Peace on earth, good will toward men [and women]",

Art Douglas
Blackwater Network
877-464-8915





...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>, 
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>

Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS 
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix. 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to