Hi group,
Your input will ne much welcome.. Maybe I am wrong or my customer
maybe my customer. My translator seems not to like the below.
Everything export except the second "S" loop below. It seems that this
customer its second me multiple PO in one shipment. So its below the
correct way of sending me this. the fastest way I think in my end to
fix this is for the customer to remove that S loop and just continue
with the O loop etc.. I will know that it is a second order becuase I
ask for that PO # again on every detail line.
So, any input if this is right or wrong or suggestions will be welcome
and again thank you in advance.
arlos
SLN|7||I|||69~
CTT|14~
SE|49|0001~
ST|856|0002~
BSN|00|00174137|20061209|193007|0001~
HL|1||S~
REF|PK|00174137~
DTM|011|20061209~
N1|ST|BAKER & TAYLOR CO|15|1692100~
N1|SU|HARCOURT, INC.|15|2002108~
HL|2|1|O~
PRF|MOM1719363~
HL|3|2|P~
MAN|GM|00097801230101349703~
HL|4|3|I~
LIN||IB|0123694558|EN|9780123694553|PO|MOM1719363~
SN1||5|EA||5|EA~
SLN|1||I|||110~
HL|5||S~
REF|PK|00174137~
DTM|011|20061209~
N1|ST|BAKER & TAYLOR CO|15|1692100~
N1|SU|HARCOURT, INC.|15|2002108~
HL|6|5|O~
PRF|MOM1762013~
HL|7|6|P~
MAN|GM|00097803230101359151~
HL|8|7|I~
LIN||IB|0323048331|EN|9780323048330|PO|MOM1762013~
SN1||3|EA||3|EA~
SLN|2||I|||19.95~
HL|9||S~
REF|PK|00174137~
DTM|011|20061209~
N1|ST|BAKER & TAYLOR CO|15|1692100~
N1|SU|HARCOURT, INC.|15|2002108~
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/