>I am having two functional groups (GS) in the input flat file where
> they are going to two different trading partners at groups. I tried
> creating to two different TP codes and translated, but I see two ISA in
> the file, but our requirement is one ISA and two GS in the file.
>
> Please let me how can we solve the above issue
For sure you're going to have to identify what translation/mapping software
you are using and probably the version number as well.
Every such package handles this differently.
You might also want to elaborate on your application requirement here.
"Going to two different partners" sounds suspiciously like you require two
interchanges, since the ISA-IEA envelope exists for the purpose of delivery
of the interchange to different partners. That's not to say you can't have
...
ISA Partner ID
GS ApplicationReceiverID One
<transaction set(s)>
GE
GS ApplicationReceiverID Two
<transaction set(s)>
GE
IEA
.. because that is certainly legitimate... but I would not call that "two
different trading partners" I'd call it "one partner, multiple divisions"
However, your particular translator software might call it something else.
Michael C. Mattias
Tal Systems Inc.
Racine WI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
...
Please use the following Message Identifiers as your subject prefix: <SALES>,
<JOBS>, <LIST>, <TECH>, <MISC>, <EVENT>, <OFF-TOPIC>
Job postings are welcome, but for job postings or requests for work: <JOBS> IS
REQUIRED in the subject line as a prefix.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EDI-L/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/