Hello,
I have a question for a subject that I one time knew the answer for, but have
forgotten. So.....

I am mapping an inbound 850 and an outbound 810 and 855 to an Oracle
Application Layout.

I need to "hold" or "store" values in the gateway to use for the 810 and the
855 that do not need to be processed in Oracle.  Specifically it has do to with
Inbound N1 values.

Can someone advise which fields in Oracle I need to map to/from.  It has been
years since I worked on this, but it seems to me that I used the fields that
had "ext" for this.  Might have been called Flex Fields.

Second question, is it just a matter of mapping, or will I need to have the
Oracle DBA do some sort of setup in Oracle.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Josiah
aka NY EDI Guy