I've used Gerrit personally, but I hear what you're saying on the UI.  There's
always other options available we can discuss as a community.

We're not there yet either, so this is all forward looking "stuff".

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Cran [mailto:br...@cran.org.uk]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:05 AM
To: Mangefeste, Tony <tony.mangefe...@intel.com>; Gerd Hoffmann
<kra...@redhat.com>
Cc: Justen, Jordan L <jordan.l.jus...@intel.com>; edk2-devel@lists.01.org
<edk2-de...@ml01.01.org>
Subject: Re: [edk2] EDK2 Staging Repository

On 3/10/16 9:55 AM, Mangefeste, Tony wrote:
> This is fantastic, because the other two things I would like for us all to
> consider is Gerrit+Jenkins support.

Why Gerrit?  Everyone I've seen talk about it hate its UI.

FWIW I seem to be leading a bit of a rebellion at $work, since I setup a demo
Phabricator instance (for the repo browser and code review) and most people
love it, to the extent that they're saying they wish we'd used it from the
start and wondering if any engineers were involved in the decision to use the
tool that we're supposed to be using.

--
Bruce