Exactly.
Unfortunately, we have no this kind of app (like Cryptest) in hand. I ever did
one app to validate the SSL handshaking by leveraging the memory BIO (no
socket) mechanism to make sure which is workable in UEFI environment. OK,
Jiaxin and I will summary some steps for HTTPS validations.
And will also work out one simple validation application (such as Tlstest.efi)
for this case later, which should be helpful.