Hi Everyone

Thanks for the guidance Marvin. A lot of good things and ideas for me to
take a look.

One question that I had after starting to take a look at the IntelFspPkg.
There are two files that are really close to each other.
These:

/IntelFspPkg/FspSecCore/Ia32/ResetVec.asm16
/IntelFspPkg/FspSecCore/Vtf0/Ia16/ResetVec.asm16

I tried to find some meaning for this duplicity, but didn't find a reason
for this. They are really close to each other.
Does anyone know why do we need these two files instead of one ? Maybe some
assembly magic that I didn't understand.

Thanks and Regards
Rafael R. Machado