Hi. I am attempting to rebuild my system with a host EFI bootloader,
namely GRUB.
I did a fresh install of F23(i've found that way easier than figuring
out how to migrate to EFI), turned off my CSM in host UEFI setup, got
my windows exVM booting in pure EFI, got my fedora booting in pure
EFI.

So, the host has it's ESP on the harddrive, which i am
passing-through(hey, seems like that bug with MBR.c got fixed
somehow).

Here are the contents of it:
http://paste.fedoraproject.org/360038/71386414/
As you can see, we have some weird stuff going on here(what's that
GUID?), but anyway.

When booting the VM (dumpxml will be attached somewhere later in the
timeline for the reasons described far below) i've got "System
BootOrder not found. Initializing defaults" and then it hangs.
dumpxml:

I do not know how to fix this.
My ideas:
1. copy the host EFIVARS to VM's EFIVARS storage somewhere in
/var/lib/libvirt...
2. try to choose the exact bootmgr64 or what's-it's-name windows
bootloader directly using either console UI OVMF provides or UefiShell
instead of just selecting the disk in the console UI.
3. (a really bad idea) add the second host drive where /boot/ relies,
so i could boot grub and select the proper .efi.
4. (a tedious idea) move /boot and grub to the hard drive, so the VM
could've access to it.

What should i do?

P.S.
Please note that i am not a developer of OVMF or edk2. It means that i
am subscribed to this list, but i am not receiving messages from this
list because endless PATCHes would fill up my mailbox.
P.P.S.
The reason for me not providing the dumpxml is...
Well, seems like the libvirtd on my system has a bug, which hangs it
dead when force stopping the VM. It would be pretty good if OVMF would
respond to regular libvirtd poweroff(i guess it emulates the acpi
button action) like a physical UEFI does - actually turn the machine
off.